Pete Zarustica (born Oliver Wyman) is an American voice actor for the English-language dub of the Pokémon anime. He is sometimes credited under his real name.
Zarustica started voicing characters on Pokémon shortly before the beginning of Pokémon the Series: Ruby and Sapphire, and continued to do so before being laid off when the dubbing was moved to TPCi and TAJ Productions. His main role of Drew then went to Bill Rogers, while archived voice clips were used to voice Glalie in subsequent appearances.
Years later, Zarustica officially returned to the anime starting with Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, where he played Argus Steel. He officially returned to the main series in Getting a Jump on the Competition!.
- Nicholai's Zigzagoon
- Victor's Zigzagoon
- Grace's Medicham
- Ulu's Lickitung
- Nanu's Meowth
- Alolan Sandshrew (SM060)
Other non-Pokémon roles
- WizGiz (Winx Club)
- Morty (Shaman King)
- Django (One Piece)
- Zigfried von Schroeder/Zigfried Lloyd, Aknadin (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Aster Phoenix (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and Arc-V)
- Rex Goodwin (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)
- Big the Cat (Sonic X)
- Sardon (Mew Mew Power)
- Kiroyuki Miyazawa (His and Her Circumstances)
- The name "Pete Zarustica" originates from the comic book series American Flagg!!, where main character Reuben Flagg went under that alias while undercover, which in turn originates from creator Howard Chaykin's favorite Italian dish, pizza rustica.
- Twitter[dead link]
|80px||This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|